January 24, 2009

New Year Resolution

Happy New Year!! Bye2 2008.. Hye 2009.. I hope u will bring happiness in my life!! You better be!! 2008 was a good year for me,but still,SHIT HAPPENED!! A lot of great memory in 2008 such as:-
  • My Baby's Bday Celebration! (AWESOME NITE!!)
  • My Birthday Celebration! Thank U Baby!!
  • 2nd Anniversary!! Wohooo!!
  • My First Inter-Faculty (Tennis and Soccer!) Sampai t'bakar kulit aku!!
  • Bought My Dream Racquet (K Factor)
  • Became a KARAOKE freak!! (Thanx to Arina n Mr Amir..)
  • Great friends who always there for me... Thanx Guys...
Shud be a lot more den dat,but I cnt quite rmbr... Hehehe... So for 2009!! I hope I'l be a better person, be a good son, be a good BF, be a great friend, be a better Muslim...
I really hope dat this year will bring joy n prosperity to myself,my family,my beloved GF,my friends.. I want to prove to my parents dat I can be as successful as they are rite now!!
I wana challenge myself!! Need to improve!! Need to be hardworking!!
My 2009 Resolution:-
  • Improve my CGPA
  • BE A BETTER PERSON!!!
  • No more Rm 10.00 as my balance in my acc!! Start SAVING!!
  • Train hard to improve my tennis skills!!
  • Burn all the fucking fat dat is not needed!! Say no to BUNCIT!!!
  • No more procrastination..
  • Be organized!!

6 comments:

Adi Aizuddin said...

lambatnye post 2009 resolution (-_-")
nk masuk February dh...

Anonymous said...

alrite~
same la kite,
jom!
say no to BUNCIT! Improve tennis skill!
n dun foget- menang at least first round MMU open next sem ni pun jadi la!!

Adi Aizuddin said...

aku suke wat muke ni -----> (-_-")
amat comel!

aCaP said...

adieo: ko mmg comel pown adi!! hehehe..
mukh: ayoh!! kita bukti kn kita la pelapis mmu utk tennis!! hahha...

Anonymous said...

NO MORE BUNCIT !!!

Anonymous said...

dah tak nak update blog ke