May 3, 2009

Updates... Part 1

Hello!! Dah agak lame la x update blog nie.. Huhuhu.. Im so sorry.. Org xde laptop sendiri cm nie la nasib die.. Hehhehe.. First of all,Im so proud with Sepang-Nyol cz we managed to go thru until quarter final stage in the MMU Champions League dis semester... We did it boys!! And I would like say dat Amir played a vital role in dis Sepang-Nyol team,as a captain he did reali2 well.. Im so proud of him n he deserve to lead dis team... Hurrmmm,wat else.. Dis semester was like da worst semester ever in my academic year!! All da subject is fucking tough!! Stress!! N i need to improve my CGPA!! I have to!! Dah la final jz around da corner!! Wish me luck.. Hehehe... Dis month,me n Arina dh 2 years n 5 months!! WoW!! Gle babi lame seyh!! N i hope dat we can go all da way.. I Love U So Much Baby!!!

3 comments:

arina said...

hey sayang...just dropping by to say i love u so much too and i hope there will always be love between us selagi ada jodoh. i never love a person like u before and as long as we can tolerate each other nyer perangai yang kebusukan ini, go through all the dugaan with full of patience and maturity and just love one another,
Insyallah there will be always be 'Us'...
i believe in you no matter what u wanna try to do..im sorry if i dont really show it...i'll always be here..im not going anywhere,
in any way pun, ur stuck with me!

P/S : Cheesy Dominos!!!
(u know what i mean kan???)

Love,
Baby

amir said...

hey sayang..just dropping by to say how much im proud of u too.
its not a success of one person..
nor its just me n u.
its d whole team for the football part..

personally..
ure a good person so keep it up.
dont let anything change u..
patience and maturity..yes.the key words..
insyallah things will go just fine..

academic part..just gonna say ure not alone bro..
me n freedom fighters(rakan seperjuangan) is in the same boat..
ahhaha..

Love,
AMIR

arina said...

hehehe...amir gler!