September 1, 2009

My Story

Hello... Its been a long time since the last time I updated my blog n blogging abt myself... Hahaha... The last post that I posted that can be related to my life was on May 3rd 2009... Lots of things happens within this 3 months,mixture of good things and of course 'not so good' things as well.. Its impossible for me the recall back all the events that happened within that period of time,so I guess I'll just try my best to list down the events that I can recall..

The Events That I Manage To Recall:-

- Bubble is already 1 year old!! (27th July 2009)
- 27th August 2009, genap 1 year Bubble came into Our life especially for Me n Arina.. Love That Small Soldier So Much!
- Celebrated Danial's Birthday at somewhere around Bangi. Happy 20th Birthday Danny Boy!
- Bob's 22nd birthday and also Nik Saufi's 21st birthday! Happy Birthday Guys...
- Made a surprise Birthday Celebration for Farid Kodel 21st Birthday, we hang out at Andalus Damai,shisha all night n the Arabian food was awesome but yet fattening!!
- On the 30th August, Me n Arina celebrated our 33rd months anniversary!! Wohooo.. And yet still going strong!! Love You!!
- Got the chance to play for the MMU Football team,eventho I played like shit n got injured during the match,it was a great experienced!!! (Thanx to Aie F&F)
- Got the chance to play for Fire and Flames team,eventho free transfer,hahhaa,it was a good experienced playing among experience player like Nadeem,Zul,Boy,Nadoom,Azim,Mid... I've learned a lot of things from those people,thank u for guiding me and Im looking forward to play for the team again in next semester!! Thanx to Bob for giving me the chance to play in every game,without it,I wont gained those experience! Thanx Bob! Not to forger,Arina,always there to support and encourage me in every game I played,really appreciate it Baby, and last but not least my friends that support me!! Thanx Guys..
- Me and Amir bought a new football boots!! Hahahha.
- Amalina Nazihah and Farid Kodel is IN A RELATIONSHIP!!! Hahaha.. Congrats U Guys..

2 comments:

arina said...

nice!

amir said...

hahaha..
cool dowh..
na...
sumone's birthday is around d corner..
hehehe