October 19, 2009

My Fantasy



Katrina Kaif

Alessandra Ambrosio


Deepika Padukone


Hanna Hilton

Blake Lively

Everyone have their own fantasy,these girls are my fantasy.. Hahaha.. But,in the end,we have to get back to the reality.. Cz fantasy is all about dreaming,imagination.. Is okay to fantasize things,but dont carried away by it..


This is my reality! I love her so much!! Cz when Im with her,i feel things,real things.. Its more beautiful than just living with your fantasy.. More real... LOVE...

4 comments:

Adi Aizuddin said...

nice post effendy

aCaP said...

effendy to bapak saye la!!
hahaha..

arina said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...thats so sweet..bf sape la ni... i love u... see u tomorrow.. since ur so sweet, i cook la for u tomorrow.. wish me luck masak bg jadi so that nnt ayg x sakit perut..

Adi Aizuddin said...

hahaha..ye ke?
damn ingat middle name..