November 28, 2008

New Hope...

My team won in our MMU Cup match today...
It was raining even b4 the game started...
On a wet surface,its hard for a footballer to play properly...
There were a lot of puddle on the field and it was hard for us to hold the ball...
So we need to start passing around,dun make any stupid mistakes...
Today its not an individual style of play,we work hard on our passing,our work rate,communicate with all of our teammates...
We loan some of the foreigner to play with us since we dun have enough player n they dont have a team...
So we take that as our advantage... We need their experienced on the field to help us...
And it works,its all pay off...
How we scored?? Hahahaha...
U guys can call me Owen Hargreaves...
It was from my free kick,Moe header is quite bad this evening but the ball was cleared out of the penalty box,and Ayoob kicked the ball with power to the bottom corner of the goal!!
We were celebrating like we have won the World Cup!! Hahahaha... Its a wonderful feeling to be in the lead against one of the favorite from the tournament,Cyberheat...
Moe is the new captain to our team,he played well,x pancit tgh jln...
Created a lot of chances in the game... Amir played well too... His composure,determination,tackling n covering was superb...
And all goes to my other teammates,cz Soccer its not about one player...
Its a team game... So we played well as a team..
Im satisfied with our performance...
Next,we will meet another favorite n experienced team...
'Thru Fire And Flames'...
I hope will win against them...
From the performance that we showed today,I think we can do it... I noe we can!!
Impossible is nothing!!!

Here are some of the photos from the match..
Credits to Liang Soon!!
Thanx bro!!


Me,before the game.. Focus... Hahaha..

I dun noe wat I did at this particular time.. Clearing the ball I think... Nice picture!!

Now I revealed the new captain!! Mr Moe!!

Defending Cyberheat's corner kick!! Panic at the disco for a moment!!

Owen Hargreaves In Action!! Hahahaha!!

2 comments:

amir said...

cool gile dowh.
nnti menang lg tau..

Anonymous said...

nice pics!