December 2, 2008

Loving You Is Like Breathing, How Can I Stop??


30th November 2006,its the day that me and my other half Nur Arina started our amazing relationship...
Its been 2 years now,n still going strong... Eventho we've been thru ups n down in our r'ship,but for me,dats normal..
In a r'ship there will be a misunderstanding,arguement... If the couple dont face those kind of problem,for me is unusual... Hehehe...
For the past 2 years,there are a lot of things,n I mean A LOT of new things I have learned..
I changed a lot for her,I sacrificed a lot for her,n same goes to her...
We did a lot of new things together,things dat we neva did b4...
It was fun trying new thngs in life,new experience in life... Dats wat life is all about ryt??
I made a ryt decision to be with her,to make her as my other half...
She is a wonderful person,passionate,love to try new things,fun,loveable,sweet,understanding...
She is perfect to me,always be... No one is perfect in dis world,but she is perfect for me...
She is always there for me no matter what,always lift me up when Im feeling down...
For me,she is my everything,I jz cnt imagine how my life would be if she is not mine..
I cannot imagine how miserable my life will be,how I will lead my life without her guiding me..
I need her support,i need her love,I NEED HER IN MY LIFE!!!
Arina,Im sorry.. For the past two years,I did hurt ur feelings,sometimes I didnt appreciate wat U did to me,I didnt compliment U enough,I didnt support U enough,anything dat I've done wrong,I owe U an apology... Im so so sorry.. I hope we can start a new chapter in our r'ship..
A new beginning... N no matter wat happens,I will always love u....
Forever and always...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary Sayang!
Thank you for the best two years of my life!
Love u too, forever and always.

P/S:I made the right choice, its you...its always been you...it
will always be you...