December 5, 2008

Nasi Dagang,Nasi Kerabu,Akok... Yum Yum!!!

Mood: Rindu Arina n Bubble...

Im going back to Kelantan 2mrw morning...
My flight is at 10 o'clock... Urrgghhh,have to wake up early in the morning...
I hate that feeling... Its gona be 5 longest day in my life... Hahhaa..
Cz kt sane nnt xtau nk wat ape,end up m'gemukkan diri la jwb nyer..
Huurrmm,it was a good day for me today,except for my midterm test... Hahahah...
I had my interview on the afternoon.. It was a job interview,for my Managerial Communication assignment... I applied a post at Q-Dees Kindergarten!! Hahahah... Agak klakar la..
But the interview went really well... It was fun.. Hahaha..
And I went to Williams with my baby,Nik and Azie to have our dinner.. We met Nash at Williams...
Afta we had our dinner + supper + breakfast for 2mrw + lunch for 2mrw!! (Cz kenyang gile babi tahap dewa!!!) Arina sent me back...
I hate the moment went I have to say goodbye to her... I cnt wait to see her on Tuesday... Sigh...
I miss u so much already baby!! N bubble too!! Hehehe...

No comments: