December 22, 2008

Tagged By Kodel...

1. What is the relationship of you and him/her?
-She is my other half
2. Your 5 impressions towards him/her
.1. Understanding
2. Caring
3. Perfect smile
4. The sweetest person I ever met!!
5. Great sense of humour
3. The most memorable things he/she had done for you?
- My Birthday Celebration!! (Byk lg act'ly!! Love U Baby!!)
4. The most memorable things he/she have said to you?
- 'I fall in love with U cz I like the way u talk to me,its different...'
5. If he/she become your lover, you will..
- She is my LOVER!!!
6. If he/she become your enemy, you will..
-Its not gona happen...
7. If he/she become your lover, he/she has to improve on...
- Nothing... PERFECT for me...
8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is...
- Unreasonable!!
9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
- Im hope that she will be mine forever...
10. The overall impression of him/her is...
- Perfecto!!
11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
- Huurrrmmmm... Im not sure... But I wana noe wat people think abt me....
12. The character of you for yourself is?
- Fun,outspoken,can be so annoying at times,cepat masuk air,understanding,caring..
(Bkn nk ckp Im Perfect,I have my bad attitudes...)
13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
- Hot tempered...
14. The most person that you wanna be is?
- Jz wana be Me...
16. Ten people to tag:
1.Jason
2.Aishah
3.Adieo
4.Moe
5.Fharina
6.Athiir
7.Ana
8.Jastini
9.Eeessss
10.
17. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
- Jason si Perut Boroi...
18. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
- Male
19. If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
- Sorry... No 10 x wujud...
20. How about no. 5 and 8?
-Woooooo!! No Lesbo2 ok!!!
21. What is no. 1 studying about?
- Law
22. Is no. 4 single?
- Nope!
23. Say something about no. 6
- Rakan Seperjuangan!!

2 comments:

NFM said...

ryna dh buat la tagged ni,so malas la nk buat lg.hehe.

Anonymous said...

camne aku nk buat survey tuh sedangkan aku single ..