October 16, 2008

The Journey





First of all,I Love U Arina...
Now I wana share sumthin...
Huuurrrrmmm... Where shud i start???...
It all begins around 6 o'clock on 11th September 2008...
Bulan Puasa at dat time...
So i went out for bebuka/birthday dinner with Arina...
She was so gorgeous dat evening,cant take my eyes away from her...
She had no clue where Im going to bring her for the dinner...
So dlm kete to mmg die pok pek jea la asking me where are we going...
Hahahahah...
Afta like 20 minutes of driving n she still cant stop asking me da same question...
Xnk kalah la katakn...
Den we arrived at Sunway Piramid...
Den she started to asked me a new question...
Kita g mkn mane yang?? Chilis ker?? Tony Romas?? TGI ker??...
I kept my mouth shut n jz kept on smiling cz I noe she hates surprises... Heheheh...
We kept walking n she keep on asking... (Xnk kalah kan minah nie...)
Den sampai lah restaurant yg di panggil TGI Fridays...
Thanx to Amir n Bobo cz tlg reserved a place for US...
N seperti biasa,kepada sape yg kenal sgt perangai Arina,she cnt make her decision...
Xtau nk mkn aper.. Pok pek pok pek pok pek...
Den she decided to eat Burger with Bacon if Im not mistaken...
As for myself,Grilled Chicken with Cheese plus ada Mash Potatoes...
While waiting for our food,ape lagi,PICTURE TIME!!!
Credit to Kodel cz bg pinjam camera mahal die...
Hahahah...
20 mins afta dat,our food pown sampai...
Den ape lagi,makan la!! Lapar cz belum bebuka lagi mase to!!
Her food sedap gler babi,same goes to mine...
BUT!! Jz a lil dissapointed,I dun like da chicken...
Cz die bg part yg isi keras2 to...
I HATE DAT PART!! Tp makan jea la...
Oh ya,lupa nk ckp...
B4 da food sampai,Arina g toilet..
So,dat time I called the manager... I asked him to bring me a cake for my gurl...
Cz today is her birthday... Den he said da cake is on the house (THANK GOD!!! Hahaha.. Kiddin)
N he also added,the waiters are going to sing 2 birthday song...
N i was like... COOL!!!
Ok,den afta mkn,here goes da hardest part!!
Stalling her!! Cz mayb die dpt agak what Im going to do to her..
Hahahaha....





While waiting for da cake,again... PICTURE TIME..
(Cz mase to dh xtau nk wat ape dh... Lame gler ok tggu!!!)
Den I asked her to do facial expression la...
Cz dh mati akal nk wat aper dat time...
N she keep on telling,jom la... Mintak la bill,nk tggu aper lagi... With a smile like she knew something is going to happen...
But LIKE I CARE!!!
Hahahah...
Afta like 20 mins waiting for the cake,our waitress for the nite finally dtg with the cake...
I was like... FINALLY!! N the waitress asked who's birthday??
I said,it is HER birthday...
A TGI tradition,birthday boy or girl have to stand on the chair!!!!
Hahahaha... Revenge!!! (I'll let u guys know later why ok???)




The waitress asked Arina to sing a song for me!!
I was like,BLUSSSSHHIIINNGG OK!!
Arina asked me wat song do I like her to sing for me....
N I go,ape2 jea la.. Heheheh..
N she sang DESTINY (xtau la btol ke x title to)...
Marsha penah nyanyi kt concert AF...
Her voice was like nervous nye voice... But sedap...
Dat waitress also puji... Hahahha...
Den da waitress asked HER to blow the candle from quite a distance!!
Kesian Baby saye... Afta 2 or 3 attempts,she managed to blow off the candle!!

HOOORRAAAYYY!!!!

N afta dat we went window shopping...
N t'nampak AZIM with her girlfren,nk shopping for raya...
Hehehehe.. I have to stall Arina at least untill 10.45 pm...
U guys wana know why???
Hahahahaha....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A week before Arina's Birthday...
I ade plan dgn Kodel,Amir n Sopi about how to make HER 20th Birthday interesting...
N we came out with an idea...
To play a game similar to Amazing Race...
On dat day,Arina have to go thru 3 pit stop...
The station captain was Kodel,Amir n Saufi...
I hold the first clue for Arina,from dat clue,she will know where she is suppose to go...
She had no clue who will be waiting for HER at da pit stop...
Saufi n Amir was waiting for me near Lim Kok Wing...
Afta she answered the clue,she drove alone to the first pit stop...
The first stop, Mr KODEL was waiting for her...
Kodel was holding the next clue to the next pit stop...
Tp mase boleh plak Cik Arina kita nie sakit perut lak kan..
Hahahaha....
Afta dat Kodel gv HER the clue... Afta she got the correct answer,she went to the next stop...
At the next stop,Mr Amir was waiting for HER... (Sorry Amir letak tempat scary!! Hahaha)
N mcm biasa,Amir was holding the clue for the last pit stop destination...
Afta Cik Arina got the correct answer,they went to next pit stop...
Mr Sopi was waiting for them over there....
From there,Sopi will drive Arina's car to the final destination...
Arina was blind folded by the 3 freakzzz...
Hahahah... N dieorg buli2 Arina ckp nk g KL la...
Bla bla bla... N they stared to merepek among themselves....
As for myself,Im bz doing something else!!!!!!
Where was I at that moment?? Hahahah... A good question!!!






I was busy doing the decoration for HER surprise party...
Im not the only one la kan...
Ramai la ade... My housemates,D 35 A, Irene, The Girls,Ana,Syed,Apiez...
(Kalau ade yg x sebut jgn marah ek... X ingat...)
We were busy setting up da candles,the cake,the food n so on la..
Sopi always keep me updated about whats going over there...
Hows Arina doing,what time they will arrive at the location...
N boleh plak mase nk setting the candles to angin b'tiup dgn agak kencang ek...
Hahahah,tp dekat semangat kerjasama yg tggi,we managed to do it....
Thanx Guys N Gurls for helping me out...
I cnt make this thing happen without u guys...
Around 11.45 pm one of the station captain texted me telling me that they will arrive within 5 minutes...
I was like,WTF!!! The candles was not ready yet... N lagi cm pokemon,candle kt cake to susah gler nk hidup kan...
I asked them to stall Arina for a while...
While me n my org kuat trying our best to set up da candles n everythng...
And then,the FUN BEGINS....








SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy 20th Birthday Baby!!!
I Love You...
All the hugging n wishing thing was going on...
HER frens called to wish her Happy Birthday...
I was sweating like SHIT at dat time cz cm agak lame gak la nk nyalakan dat stupid lilin...
Hahahaha....
Afta dat,TIME TO POTONG THE CAKE!!!
Hehehehe... Since Baby wanted a Butter Cake so much,I managed to get YOU one...
So dieorg pown start la mkn...
Ade la pizza sket,air sket n some keropok2...
Den,PRESENT TIME!!!








I hope she like my presents... Kodel n Amir x abis2 segan nk bg their present...
Cz dieorg ckp present dieorg kecik la,x best la...
Tp yg penting kita ikhlas bak kata Encik Amir kita...
Hahahahaha...
Den afta dat we played a game...
Its like a trivia about our birthday girl...
Im the who asked the people there something about Arina...
Sape jawab btol dpt la Cloud 9....
N Irene dpt jawab paling byk skali...
I think 6 correct answer kot..
Kodel plak x abis2 bising x dpt jwb la... Den mula la wat benda pelik2...
Hahahaha...
It was fun tho....
I hope everybody dat attended the surprise party dat nite had fun...
Sorry la if ade yg kurang ker,ade yg x dpt mkn byk ker...
Next time ade lagi... Hehehhe....
Here are some pictures from dat nite,the happy moments...
If u guys wana see more,I already uploaded the pictures at Facebook n also Myspace...






Birthday Girl with Danial and Station Captains!!!!



Birthday Girl with Bob aka her Big Bro n AGAIN.... Station Captains!!!

Kodel with the GIRLS!!! Wooohhhhoooo!!
N me with my GIRLS!!!
Kita HOT kan Kodel!!!
Hahahahah....






Last but not least....
THE RETARDS!!!!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I would like to show my appreciation to the people dat have made this Party happened..
Amir,Kodel,Saufi,Nik,Aleen,Azie,Danial,Bob,Mukhriz n TO ALL MY FRENS yg struggle together with me for about one week before HER Birthday...
Without U GUYS,Im nothing n dis Party will be so FUCKING LAME!!!
Thanx for being so supportive...
Ideas that U GUYS gave me was so inspiring...
Thanx for attending the Party...
Thanx for buying a Present for HER....
Thanx more making the party ALIVE!!!
Thank u for being such a great friend...
Im speechless,I dont know what to say...
Thank You So Much!!!!!!!!!
To Arina...
I hope u like the party...
Sorry nyusah kan about the Amazing Race wanabe...
Hehehehe...
I hope u had a great time,a great birthday....
N i hope u like my presents...
Sorry cz kena nyanyi atas kerusi... Tp awk comel sgt...
Heheheh....
Looking forward to ur next birthday....
I Love You So Much!!!!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA..
still remember this day..
best n klam kabut gile.
acap xleh under pressure..
x fun btul..but in a way it shows u care 4 her..which is cool(ipar gwa kot)
its complicated bcoz bday girl pon complicated..xleh itu xleh ini.
pening btul..in another way menyebabkn idea yg kluar bernas jugak..hahahaha..

acap..dun ever put me in dat situation again..scary beb!!!
but dlm kete buli die kaw2..
so its worth it..

bout d present tu malu gile kot..
lesson learn guys..next time nk bg present kecik..beli kotak besar..
yg lain xnk kalah present..
but yg penting keikhlasan hati..

mana ada irene menang..
kitoorng dpt kot kit kat tu..
aku dgn pi n kodel merge(in bke words)
dpt 12 tau..
last2 kit kat tu hilang..
(mesti sikodel mkn..gemok!!)

but it was fun...
its a gud day na a.k.a twinny..
it shows how gud u are..
n that goes to u too acap..
im lucky to be friends with both of u..
even though i didnt show it all d time..
but i mean it..

kenang amir di dlm memorimu selalu
XD

Anonymous said...

panjangnyer amir komen...thank u syg for giving me the best birthday celebration! and to everybody yg tolong, yang dtg, yang make it fun! thank u so much from the bottom of my heart!! muax!