October 18, 2008

The Love Between Two Living Species

UNBELIEVABLE!!!
I was quite shocked when I watched this video...
When I hang out with my fren jz now, Jason, came out with an interesting story...
About a LION... Not an ordinary LION...
Here how it goes...
In 1969, John Rendall & Ace Berg saw a lion cub for sale in Harrods...
Then they decided to take the cub home...
They raised the cub like their son!!! (Pandai2 wat citer...)
Den one day,as the cub grew bigger n bigger,they thought that the lion would be dangerous to others...
So,they decided to sent Christian (the lion's name) to Africa...
So Christian may lead a life just like a lion shud be...
Its not easy to do dat... (Cz I have a pet,so I can feel what they feel... Hahahah....)
One year later,they have decided to go to Africa,they wanted to visit Christian...
And they managed to do so...
N then,THIS THING HAPPENED!!!!




4 comments:

The girl in Pink Blog said...

Wow~~ Christian ingat lagi diaorg...sob3..

And the wife leks jer~ :p

Anonymous said...

my favourite video ever!

Mohamad Hafiz bin Mohd Anuar said...

sayang ko la acap!
nasib baik la binatang 2 singa,kalau babi HARRRAAM!

Anonymous said...

sumpah cool gila do singa tuh .
tak sangka plak..