October 12, 2008

Love


Love...
A feeling dat can make us fly..
A word dat can take our breath away...
An action dat will show people care about us...
For me,without love, im CLUELESS...
Without love, im HOPELESS...
Without love, im USELESS...
But the most important thing is...
Without HER by my side, im NOTHING..
Its not easy to change a person dat is so stubborn like me..
But she managed to do it... N that impressed me...
She came into my life when i was down...
She lift me up,build my spirit,guide me along the way...
What a person SHE is...
Her smile take my breath away since the first time i look at her...
She is so caring,understanding,sweet,loving,strong,funny...
In other word,she is PERFECT for me...
I LOVE U...
With all my heart n soul...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...sweetnya awak...
i love u too, forever and always!

Anonymous said...

sweet!!!!! sgt33 sweet =))

Unknown said...

sweet ke??
euuwww..
grosss(in jealous way)
aahahha.
korng mmg sweet sgt..
doakan korng bahagia hingga ke anak cucu..
XD

irenesurayakamarudin said...

abanggg...sangat sweet okay!..
see,told u my brother is the best..tho can be an ass at times..
BUT IN A GOOD WAY..
;)

Anonymous said...

terbaik la acap
go go go
aku nya doa sama ngn amir tapi nak tambah skit sampai ke cicit

Anonymous said...

awwwwww..hahaha comel je.